Daniel C. Wyler Biography
Danny (Daniel C.) Wyler was born in Washington D.C. on October 15, 1951. He is married with one daughter Charlotte. He has the Dutch nationality but resides in Monaco.
MSc Business Economics, with honors, from Erasmus University of Rotterdam (the Netherlands)
Danny Wyler is fluent in Dutch, English, French and German.
- New York investment bank, Equity research 1975-1976
Moved back to The Netherlands:
- Director of Granaria Holdings B.V. since 1977
- CEO of the International Grain trading activities 1980-1988
- Chairman Granaria Food Group B.V. 1989-2002
- Chairman of the Mustique Company Ltd. 1990-1996
Moved to London in 2008
- Director of Stonehage Ltd 2008-2012
- Chairman of ACPI Investments Ltd., a Private Wealth Management firm 2009-2018
Moved to Monaco in 2018
- Member of the Strategic Council for Attractiveness of Monaco
Danny Wyler has been a Governor of various schools and produced fundraising performances for a number of different causes. These include the Education and Community outreach programs of the Royal Opera House in London where he is a Trustee and on the Development Committee. Danny has co-produced “Twin Spirits” on the lives of Robert and Clara Schumann, “Sleeping Beauty” about Tchaikovsky’s life, “Beloved Friend” on the relationship between Tchaikovsky and his benefactress Nadezhda von Meck. He also co-wrote and produced “Golden Story” about Shakespeare’s influence on opera. Performances have taken place on different stages at the Royal Opera House, in Buckingham Palace and in Abu Dhabi. At St. John’s Smith Square “Starry Night” was produced which was subsequently also performed in Salisbury Cathedral. “Golden Journey” was especially written for an evening in aid of the Wild Camel Protection Foundation and performed at the Linbury Theatre. In May 2014 a Gala celebrated the 300th anniversary of St. John’s, and in November 2014 a new production ”Mozart and Son” took place in aid of the Royal Opera House Foundation. It was reprised at Buckingham Palace in November 2015.