Joel P. Wyler Biography
Joel Wyler was born in Washington D.C. on June 9 1949. He has two children, Sharon and David. Joel Wyler resides in London.
- University of McGill (Montreal, Canada), Agriculture
- Erasmus University of Rotterdam (the Netherlands), Economics
- University of Cincinnati (USA), honorary doctorate of Commercial Science
Joel Wyler is fluent in Dutch, English, French and German.
- Swiss grain trading company in the USA. Responsible for domestic trade and sorghum exports. (Internship)
- German property developer. Focused on building hotels in Kenya.
- Granaria Holdings B.V. General management and later on Chairman of the Board of Granaria.
- Chairman Granaria Holdings B.V.
- Partner ACPI Investments
- Chairman of the European Advisory Board of Afiniti.
- Director IBEX Global
- Chairman World Foresight Forum Foundation (until 31 December 2011)
- Director Rainbow Medical Ltd. till April 2019
Director of BWLON Central Limited
Joel Wyler has held various official positions associated with the grain trade and is affiliated with various non-profit organizations. He is known to have a special place in his heart for education, water management and stimulating young people.
Joel Wyler is an entrepreneur with a broad range of knowledge and experience in internationally operating companies, international trade, shipping and logistics.
Joel was appointed Officer of the Order of Orange Nassau in 2000 and Chevalier de la Legion d’Honneur in 2009.