David M. Wyler Biography
David Wyler was born in Breda on 23 December 1985. He has the Dutch Nationality.
- University of Amsterdam (The Netherlands), B.A. European Studies and Economics
- Singularity University (California, USA), n 2010, David Wyler was selected as one of eighty students (out of 1,800) to participate in the prestigious Singularity University Summer Program, an interdisciplinary program based at the NASA Ames campus in Silicon Valley whose mission is to assemble, educate and inspire a cadre of leaders who strive to understand and facilitate the development of exponentially advancing technologies that address humanity’s grand challenges.
- Don Quijote, Salamanca/Granada (Spain), acquired B-1 level Spanish.
David Wyler is fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- CEO Daking Ventures Inc., Since 2013. US venture capital arm of Granaria Holdings BV.
- Founder & CFO Humin Inc., since 2012. A technology company that believes in the importance of making technology human. Building a product that makes sense of all your relationships, illuminate the relationships that matter, and grow closer to the people you care about most.
- Director Granaria Holdings B.V. (The Hague,The Netherlands), since 16 June 2010. A global investment company.
- Founder & Vice ChairmanThe Kairos Society (USA), the Kairos Society works to find and empower the young pioneers who will push the world forward through entrepreneurship and innovation – we do so with the support of the top universities, mentors, and corporations across the globe. At the Kairos Society, we view today’s global problems as opportunities for entrepreneurs to focus on the meaningful businesses and innovations that will radically change the world for the better. Not only for our generation, but for the generations to come.
- Internship H2 Equity Partners (Amsterdam, The Netherlands), H2 Equity Partners (H2) is an independent private equity firm founded in 1991, with offices in Amsterdam, Munich and London. H2 focuses on turnaround-and-growth investments in mid-sized companies in the Benelux, Germany and the UK.
- Volunteer at Habitat for Humanity (Costa Rica), (2005). Habitat for Humanity believes that every man, woman and child should have a decent, safe and affordable place to live. We build and repair houses all over the world using volunteer labor and donations. Our partner families purchase these houses through no-profit, no-interest mortgage loans or innovative financing methods.
- Co-founder and COO Humin Inc.
Honors and Awards
- Young Global Leader, St Petersburg International Economic Forum
- Leader Del Futuro, Ambrosetti Forum
- Young Global Leader, World Foresight Forum