Joel P. Wyler Biography
Joel Wyler resides in London and has two children, Sharon and David.
- University of McGill (Montreal, Canada), Agriculture
- Erasmus University of Rotterdam (the Netherlands), Economics
- University of Cincinnati (USA), honorary doctorate of Commercial Science
Joel Wyler is fluent in Dutch, English, French and German.
- Swiss grain trading company in the USA. Responsible for domestic trade and sorghum exports. (Internship)
- German property developer. Focused on building hotels in Kenya.
- Board member Rainbow Médical Ltd.
- Partner ACPI investments.
- Chairman World Foresight Forum.
- Chairman Granaria Holdings B.V.
- Advisory Board Member of Afiniti.
- Advisor IBEX Global
Joel Wyler has held various official positions associated with the grain trade and is affiliated with various non-profit organizations. He is known to have a special place in his heart for education, water management and stimulating young people.
Joel Wyler is an entrepreneur with a broad range of knowledge and experience in internationally operating companies, international trade, shipping and logistics.
Joel was appointed Officer of the Order of Orange Nassau in 2000 and Chevalier de la Legion d’Honneur in 2009.